Unemployed ASQ members may receive a discount on their membership dues based on consecutive years of membership as described below.
|Consecutive Membership Years||Dues Discount|
|5 or more||100%|
- You must be a Full or Senior, or Fellow member.
- Any years as a Forum or enrolled student do not qualify.
- You may submit this application only after being unemployed for at least 90 days.
- You must be actively seeking employment.
- Retired or self-employed members are not eligible. ASQ offers a similar benefit for retired members.
- Your basic membership dues for the current membership year will be paid or partially paid by ASQ. Basic membership dues exclude
additional Forums and Divisions, journals, and additional Sections (Seniors and Fellows—you keep your extra benefit of choice).
- You may participate in the program for no more than two years in your membership lifetime. You must complete an application for the second
year of participation.
- After renewing your membership, please visit the ASQ Careers in Quality to search for jobs, apply for positions online, and post your resume for employers to view.
- The following link requires you to be logged into your ASQ account before you try to activate it. Download the ASQ Unemployment Program Application PDF (105 KB)
- The information related to this benefit was correct at the time this Newsletter was issued (Membership Dues Exceptions, ASQ Policy & Procedure Document Number F10.03, Revision L–11/03/2017). ASQ may revise its benefits or discontinue this offer, please contact ASQ for the latest information: 1-800-248-1946 (United States and Canada only)