January 1 to December 31 2022 | 1 janvier au 31 décembre 2022
You can contact most of our Leadership Team Members on LinkedIn | Vous pouvez trouver la plupart de l'équipe sur LinkedIn.
Use of volunteer contact information for non ASQ use or for solicitation purposes is prohibited.
L'usage des coordonnées des bénévoles à des fins autres que pour l'ASQ ou à des fins de sollicitation est interdite.
Leadership Team Executive | L'équipe de direction
ASQ Leadership Roles
ASQ PCR GCC 20200316
- Section Leadership Committee (SLC) consists of the following required elected officers: Chair, Secretary and Treasurer and the following required appointed committee chairs: Audit, Membership, and Nominating.
- Term for elected officers is one year beginning with the fiscal year following election and not longer than two consecutive terms. The SLC has management and oversight of the operation of the Section and its relations with the ASQ.
- Elected officers must be voting members of the Society in good standing.
- Additional elected officer positions may be determined by the SLC (i.e. Section Chair-elect or Section Vice Chair).
- Additional committees, such as programs, education, certification, etc., may be established by the section. SLC members may not hold more than one elected office, but may head one or more committees. Chairs of ad hoc committees are not considered to be voting members of the SLC. All appointed committee chairs must be members in good standing of the Section.
During the call for nominations process, alternate nominations for officer positions may be made by Petition of at least 10 members in good state of the Section. ASQ Montreal Section Nomination petition form..
Au cours de la procédure d'appel à candidatures, des candidatures alternatives aux postes d'agents peuvent être présentées par une pétition d'au moins 10 membres en règles de la section. ASQ Montreal Section Nomination petition form.